Sunday, June 16, 2013

This.Is.It

I can't take it anymore. I haven't even set up this blog with fancy pictures and everything yet, but I have to post. I am sick and tired of being fat. I was a svelt size 5 before having my kids. I was the most fit I had ever been in my life right before I got pregnant with my oldest who is turning 7 in a couple of weeks. I have a blog dedicated to nothing but my kids, and I figure it is time to have a blog dedicated to ME! So, I am hoping by writing out things that I will be held more accountable.

Starting tomorrow, I will be embarking on Phase I of the South Beach Diet. I have used this diet in the past to get from 180 all the way down to 118 at my lowest (which, by the way, was too skinny on me at 5'6" and I had to purposefully gain back up to 130 pounds). Right now I am seriously creeping up to 200 lbs. It is embarassing and I feel physically horrible. I go to the gym, but I guess I can't counteract all the crap that I ingest. I need to find my way back to health and fitness. I don't think I will ever be a size 5, or even 130 lbs, again, but I am hoping that I can take off some of this weight and make myself feel better again.

Stay tuned. I will post pictures along my journey and hopefully not only make myself better, but maybe give someone else the motivation they need to start their own path to weight loss.

Now....to make this blog a little more pretty :)

2 comments: